Friday, June 5, 2009

PROBLEMS

Last monday, Rafael asked us to talk about our problems.
He said we shouldn't talk about college problems, but it's almost imposible! Everybody is worried about texts, papers, articles... It's not my case, but I can imagine everybody is worried about LITERATURE! In fact, I imagined it would happen, so I didn't take literature! But I know someday I'll have to...

Well, but college is not our life. It's just a piece of. So, what are our really problems?
In fact, we are not accustomed to talk about problems. And we are not accustomed to listen our friend's problems. Ok, we don't need to talk about it all day, but sometimes it's necessary.

Yesterday my uncle sent me an e-mail about it. This e-mail was about a friend who never had time to listen his friend's problems. Untill his friend died. Then he had time to go to the funeral.

I know it's a bit to dramatic, but we should think about. I have my problems and sometimes it seems there is nobody to listen me. But it's not truth, I have a lot of friends, they just don't have time to me (I'm kiding)! In fact, sometimes I don't want to bore them, but I know they would listen and help me.

Although we have many problems, life is still great! I have a good family, great friends, amazing classmates, It's winter (I love sunny-cold days) and we can have "bergamotas" and chimarrão in a square!

Our course is really difficult, but it has to be! We will be teachers! We mustn't forget it. And it must remember we study in a state university, so our responsability is bigger. I don't know you think about, but I really love studying! And I believe this is the time of our life, because afterwoods we will have to work, maybe we will have children, our problems will grow...

So, let's enjoy our time! Let's stay with our friends, let's enjoy our family (our parents won't live forever), and let's listen to our friends' problems! But let's also have some fun with them!

Have a nice (and cold!) weekend! See you!

Ju

7 comments:

  1. Hi, Juliana. I agree with you. Last English class I would like to talk about problems at University. I don't work. My worries are in the tests, works and grades.
    Sometimes we are so worried about our lives and we forget everybody has problems and we need to listen to and to talk with our friends.
    But I can't complain. I have a good family and friends too. I do what I wanted to do. I am at right place. This is a good advantage.
    Good text.
    See you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi juliana!!
    I liked your text. Last Week I was thinking about my attitudes, because every day I have less time to listen to my friends and my parents.I have felt miss my old friends, of the talks and of the old worries too (silies of course).
    I agree with you ,when you said that every day the responsibilities and the worries will grow, but I don't agree when you said that us studies in state University , so our responsability is bigger, I think that it doesn't matter what University you are, but that proffesional you want to be in the future.
    Kisses Aline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Juliana! The more evolved we get, the less we have free time! That's so unfair and wrong in my opinion...

    Well, nice text. Just check that"listen" requires "to" following this verb.

    See you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Juliana!
    Well, I think that is very good when you have someone who listen to your problems, but it's also good when you have friends that can make your problems disappear just talking and laughing about everything!
    Being at college is amazing, and as you said this time won't come back...
    I liked your test a lot :) See you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Juliana!!!!
    As you know, my family and frieds live in Morro Reuter. So, it is difficult to talk with them all the time. I am thakfull to the msn, because I can talk to them by it. Sometimes, I feel guilty because I am not there when they need me, especially when they pass through a bad moment. Sometimes you need to talk to someone and you do not have anyone by your side. It is not easy, but I chose it. About our responsibilyties, there are days which I am not sure if I am prepared and it scares me. But, as Aline ( blue) said in her comment, we need to face it. Kisses, Evelise

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ju...
    I liked your text, it's a important subject.
    About literature, I'm worried too! And about our "discussion" in our last English class, It was important.

    I like listen my friends and when I can help them.
    I love my friends, and my family, and I want have "fun moments" with our classmates.
    Kisses Ju!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Juliana!!!
    My mom always said to me "problems we don't have, we create". And I believe in this. I don't have time, sometimes not even for have a shower [blééé] it's sad but true. I'm a "pig person" uiaaiuhaa Ok... I try have time for my friends, my family and my boyfriend but actually at present time I just have time for University. Stay with friends "playing talk away" it's incredible! The better thing for relax! I liked your text, this is a subject very important.
    Nice text! Kisses Bianca ;)~~

    ReplyDelete