Friday, July 17, 2009

D R E A M S


Can you remember what you dream? I can! Sometimes, my dreams are so real! I can remember numbers, phrases… And sometimes they are a big confusion…

Last night I dreamed my theeth were falling! Oh, It was terrible! And it’s funny because I have already dreamed that many times! Maybe Freud can explain… Yesterday, It was just one thoot falling, but sometimes I dream all of them are falling!

I believe the worst dream I ever had was that I died… And there was “life after death”! So I tried to talk to my mother, but she couldn’t see me! She could hear me, but she thought she was crazy! When I woke up, I felt a really bad head…

I’m really afraid of pit bull… I get really nervous if there is a pit bull next to me. So, it’s normal I dream there is a pit bull where I am. And sometimes, a pit bull strikes me! I have a friend who has one. When I'm in his house, I just don't relax if the dog is not hooked, although he tells me It won't strike me.

Two weeks ago I did the last Law test in this semester. And it was really hard! But I was very good, I got 9! So I dreamed I was telling my father the questions! And I could tell him exactly the questions! And I dreamed about a number of a process that I have, and It was right!

I am used to dreaming about rats. Argh, it’s so disgusting! There are a lot of them and I don’t know what to do… I really hate rats!

Oh, sometimes I dream that I’m driving! But I can’t stop!!! The car has no brake! But I always wake up before an accident…

I also usually dream that there is a thief in my house, or in the street. And I can’t run… Or I can’t scream! I try to run, but I can just walk very slowly! And I try to scream, but I have no voice! And it’s funny, the thief never takes me. I always wake up before it happens.

When I arrive home after parties, I dream that I am still in the party. It’s very curious… When I wake up, I really don’t know what I dreamed and what really happened! Sometimes I have to ask my friends! Oh, I get really shy, they think I was drunk, because I can’t remember what really happened in the party and what was just a dream…

And what about you?? What do you usually dream about??

5 comments:

  1. Hi Juliana!
    I dream a lot too, mainly things which I'm afraid of just like you or things I don't want that happen.
    One of the best dream I've ever had was that I was flying with Peter Pan hehe, it was so good, I can't explain the amazing feeling I have.
    I always try to link my dreams with my life and found an explanation, just like Freud, and most of the times I'm suceed on it.
    I liked a lot your text, it was really interesting your subject and your dreams :)
    See you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Juliana! Sometimes I don't like to dream, because I woke up with some doubts and worries and I feel like I had not slept. I have dreamed with the teachers. Oh my God!! At the end of the semester we need to do a lot of things and I dream a lot with my worries.
    One thing: I hate to dream with spider. It is terrible to me.
    I liked to read your text. Very good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Juliana,
    most times I can remember what I've dreamed(?)and generally I try to find out what it was about. Although I don't beleive it much I'm just curious and I can't help myself but check it.

    My last dream was last night when there was a phrase and someone, who I think it was Carla, this person was telling me "it's wrong, it's wrong the programme is showing it's wrong".
    I was under fever and probably was delirious(?).

    ABx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Juliana! If you're interested in dreams, I suggest you watch "Waking Life"... it's a strange but nice film, kind of "deep" and crazy.

    Ah, and check the spelling of "teeth" and "tooth", right? ;)

    See you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Juliana!!!
    I don’t remember my dreams, I go to bed and after five minutes I am asleep.
    Sometimes, I dreamed with snakes. A lot of people say that this animal mean that somebody is pregnant, but never I find somebody………..heheheh, maybe it has other mean..
    Investigating dreams should be very interesting, I think.
    Kisses Aline

    ReplyDelete